Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"The Perfect Cup of Tea"













Today's the "Big Day"....our princess Gianna is officially 4 years old!  And after breakfast this morning I asked her if she would like to possibly go to Noah's Art to paint or go to tea?  Her response
was so sweet.  "Hmm..let me think," she said.  "I think both....first we will go to paint and then after, we will go for the perfect cup of tea".  How can you deny a sweet little response like that.  And so we did.  First we went to paint at Noah's Art, where Gianna created a wonderful "red" masterpiece & then we headed for tea and the Savannah's Tea Room.  Gianna had a delicious little pb & j sandwich, while I opted for their chicken salad and we shared a pot of their delicious berry medley tea.  It was a day, fit for a queen or in this case, a princess!  Thank you for letting me share this special day with you, Gianna & for the perfect cup of tea!  xoxo -Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment