Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Don's Birthday Surprise- Part Three



For Don's last & final surprise for this year's birthday celebration I wanted to do something really special for him!  So I decided to surprise him by making him dinner to take to his men's fellowship tonight.  (Don't ask me how I did it because I was completely intimidated at the thought of roasting a whole pork shoulder by myself!)   I picked up a case of his favorite soda, some Arizona iced tea, made this roasted pork shoulder (Spanish-style), along with some Spanish-style rice and these cupcakes. 

When he came home from work I had the food nice & hot and all of the drinks cold and ready to go!

 He was completely surprised and was totally not expected this at all.  I had to go over the top for my Prince Charming because he always goes above and beyond for me and our family.  So here's to Don:
Happy Birthday Papa!  Hope that you enjoyed all that we did for your birthday this year. We Love You & Appreciate YOU!!  With Love, Mama, Gianna & Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment