Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hayrides, Animals and The Pumpkin Patch

It feels like we've been ALL OVER the globe in the past few days, but we've really just been around here...having fun!  Last week we went up to the Lazy 5 Ranch (below) with our homeschool group.  Gianna has really been enjoying the learning part of the class & the fellowship.  And one of the fun things that we got to do was take this trip up to Lazy 5.  It was AWESOME!!!   I have to say that I have never, ever, in my life seen such beautiful animal sites.  I mean there was a larger than life turkey walking around.  And the peacocks had flown up into the tops of the trees.  (I didn't know that peacocks could fly?!)  Afterward, we enjoyed a picnic lunch with the group before heading back. 
And then today, we headed over to the Aw Shucks Farm in Monroe with our playgroup and that was fun too!  I got lots of great pictures of the girls, with the pumpkins, the animals and just enjoying all of the fun! 
 
There's lots of neat antiques and vintage items there everywhere you turn.  I think that I could have just stayed and enjoyed looking at everything but...we had to had back :-)  The weather was great and it was a great morning for farming.
 
 
 
Have a great autumn everyone!
xo Chemeeka (a.k.a. Mama)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment