Thursday, September 20, 2012

9 months: Leap Frog!




 Here are some "fun" pictures of just us girls.  I'm barely the one in front of the camera because I am usually the one behind the camera.  Well today, Papa snapped some pics of his "ladies" and we're having a good time, just plain old having fun.  Sophia lately has been doing what I would like to call as, "the leap frog" meaning that she rears up on her two knees and then appears to try and "leap" usually when she's at the edge of a surface....ugh.  So I have to stay on top of her!  She's been cruising around (trying to walk while holding on to things) for about the last month and now here recently she likes to let either mine or Papa's hand go so that she can take off on her own.  But we don't think that she is ready yet, so we always stay close by:)
 
Here (below) are some pics from just the other day when she was playing under our dining room table.   Since I have some pictures of Gianna and that age (also playing under the table) I thought that I'd run and get my camera.   But when I came back, she was already on the go!

 

 
These girls, our Gianna-bear and our Sophia-bear, are keeping us on our toes!  And adding a lot of joy to our lives all at the same time.

Happy 9 months old Sophia!  And a Happy Day to Everyone :-)
xo- Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment