Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stage One Foods & Blueberry Pancakes








Well I guess that you could say that we're doing our Stage One & Stage Two foods in a not-so-traditional way:-)  Sophia has enjoyed eating her own piece of an apple, fresh green beans (just gnawing on them) and sweet potatoes.  We tried the single grain oatmeal cereal for a while and sometimes she'd just be playing. 



 Until one day, I had her in her baby carrier strapped to me while I was trying to eat my breakfast.  Which was just a plain homemade pancake, without a fork & she wanted some!  So, we said, "okay, it's soft...it's mushy.  It's plain, should be fine..."  And so I gave her a little bite and she ate it right up.  Afterward, I set her up in her high chair and tore up the rest of the pancake and she ate it like a pro.  Now she's on to blueberry pancakes;-)  What a doll!  She & Gianna are the best of friends and as sweet as any two girls could be. 
Look at that little sweetie pie :-)



 Happy Day Everyone!
-Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment