Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Savory & Sweet Anniversary: Part Two









I don't know which is better, to eat like a queen or be treated like one?  But I get both :-)  I've got a man that loves & cherishes me/our family & not only that, he can cook like you would not believe! :-)  This is our anniversary dinner, arugula and fresh apple salad, butternut squash and apple risotto, roasted lamb, pork stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer and grilled asparagus.  It looks like I was too swept off of my feet to take any pictures of our dessert but that was homemade miniature apple pies a la mode (with a little vanilla ice cream).  Oh and we had that most delicious muscadine beverage to accompany the meal.  Thank you honey for such a sweet and wonderful anniversary!  I love you, xo Chemeeka 

No comments:

Post a Comment