Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Birthday Finale! (June 25th)









Today, on my actual birthday, I enjoyed a "sweet" morning out, with our two girls, and lots of other mom's and their little ones at Rita Italian Ice. We met up at Rita Italian Ice for lots of frozen custard and frozen ice..which was perfect for this warm weather! Then we met up with Papa for lunch xoxo.
Papa, the girls and myself enjoyed a nice treat of spending the day out, and breaking a way, mid day for lunch. It was a lot of fun, and I was officially "off-duty" from the camera :-)

Then for dinner Don made a light but enjoyable meal of stuffed chicken breasts and grilled asparagus. He and Gianna went to work on my surprise birthday cake while Sophia and I went on a short drive.

They made this carrot cake, from scratch, frosting & all!  The cake itself was made with carrots from our garden.  Way to go, guys.  This cake was so DELICIOUS!  I could have eaten the whole thing!

 
My birthday was SPECTACULAR!!!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family that loves me so much!  They make me feel, everyday, like:
 I am a Queen
.
Thank you to my three wonderful sweethearts for making everyday & especially this birthday, such a wonderful one.  I love you!!!  xoxo Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment